Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Precious Chest Advertorial





I used to think that a good outfit was all about the main apparels and how you match them together, but now I realize how important nice accessories are to complete the whole look as well!

Take the picture above for example - without the white flower in my hair, it'd be a pretty boring photo / outfit. (without the boobs too haha)





But it doesn't end there!!!








This cute white Swift necklace from http://mypreciouschest.blogspot.com/ is exactly what I needed to jazz up my plain black cardigan + white tank top outfit!












Instant cute factor!!!! ♥



I find that accessories are a great way to increase the diversity of your wardrobe without spending too much money or wasting as much space. Instead of buying 10 black dresses, you could buy 10 pieces of costume jewelry and wear that same dress 10 different ways!!


My Precious Chest
is a great blogshop for you girls to source out fun pieces of costume jewelry to add diversity to your wardrobe without spending too much money!





Some pieces I got from them:







This flower petal necklace is awfully sweet! Perfect for say... Valentine's Day? Which is coming up 'round the corner!!

If you're not getting your lady real flowers, some daises strung on a necklace would be equally nice.. and much less expensive.











So boys, don't say nobody told you.. Accessories and jewelry make an amazing V'day gift ;)

You have no excuse not to get her anything nice now, when pretty accessories like these are so readily available!












For edgier days and when I want to rock the skinny jeans, killer stilettos and form fitting black blazer look!!










If you're wondering why I keep emphasizing on words like "less expensive", it's because..



To be honest, I wouldn't spend more than 30$ on costume jewelry - if I wanted real quality, I'd go for real jewelry. But what I really want is a whole bunch of reasonably priced trendy costume jewelry so that I can experiment with different looks and have fun with otherwise boring outfits.





Which is why I think you girls will like My Precious Chest - affordable yet keeping up with the latest trends!!

All the more reason to buy more pieces and layer them bling on!










And lastly, a gold and pearl necklace because those are my favourite colours and designs for costume jewelry ♥

You just CAN'T go wrong with pearls and gold.






For more pretty pieces like these, visit http://mypreciouschest.blogspot.com to pamper yourself for the upcoming Chinese New Year!

Bling manicure from Milly's + Bling accessories from My Precious Chest is sure to bedazzle your friends and relatives...


KNOCK 'EM DEAD! :P



.
.
.






** Remember to mention you're a reader of Jessica's and you'll get a discount from them!! **












Repeated photo of the one above, except this one is 100% unphotoshopped besides the borders!!

Can't decide which version I like better..




I got annoyed when people commented that they couldn't see the difference in my Before and After photoshopped photos in my previous post!

Can ya see it now people???



xoxo,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment