Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Closet Ville Advertorial

With so many blogshops sprouting up nowadays, people are trying to get ahead of competition by claiming to provide the "most affordable" prices and "best value for money"..

So how do you know which shop is all TALK and which one actually WALKS the walk?










TheClosetVille.com
shows you people how it's done.





Full customer satisfaction guaranteed with these 3 promises:






An ongoing limited promotion - Free Shipping on all orders!!!

No minimum orders and no postage fees! Hip hip hurray!












Secondly, if you see an identical item selling in another blogshop for less - tell the nice folks at TheClosetVille.com and they'd be more than happy to beat the price just for you!

Though really, that's quite unlikely because the prices at TheClosetVille are already so competitive!










...Still not convinced?!







Surely this will have you sold.

If you are for some reason, NOT completely satisfied with the product you got from TheClosetVille - you can ask for a full cash refund!!!!!



This is the first time I've ever seen any blogshop doing this and personally I think it's absolutely brilliant. ♥




When I used to shop online often, I'd always be skeptical about buying certain dresses because they look too long / short on the model and so I'll try to guess her height and see how it fits me..

And decide to take a chance and cross my fingers, paying the full price for an apparel I'm not even sure would fit...




........Then what do you know? Of course it doesn't fit.

I have countless pieces (literally, countless) of blogshop clothes just rotting in my wardrobe because of this problem. This is the main reason why I don't buy stuff online anymore - sometimes you just don't know what to expect.





But now with TheClosetVille's 3 promises, those days of worrying I won't like what I see when I open my parcel from the mail are over!!!!!

Online shopping should be an enjoyable, breezy experience - not a stressful one!











When blogshops choose to sponsor me apparels / accessories, usually I go straight for their dresses and necklaces but this time I wanted to try something different!!!!





Here I am wearing a bright pink polkadot Usagi Headband from TheClosetVille, link to the page where you can buy one yourself here










How is it different from your average head band?

This one has bendable METAL wires in them so you can shape them to any size or pattern you want! Even if your head is super big / round / small.. this headband is a for-sure-one-size-fits-all.














^_________^

So here I have your typical "bow shaped" headband that every girl seems to love and wear constantly, but with a few twists and some adjustment I can get...















Bunny ears!!!! Yay!

Do I look like a bunny?


(\_/)
*>.<*
..(")(")















I know the usagi headband was really big at one point in time and it's dying out now but hey it's still cute!!

I really don't appreciate being seen in similar accessories or clothing as another girl so even if I REALLY like something that is in fashion at the moment, I'll wait until it's "out of season" before obsessing over it because...

I'm just like that la. I like being different. And weird.





And I can hardly catch up with fashion - dude, why is it always changing?! And sooo quickly too!










Besides the usagi headband, I also chose a woven belt from TheClosetVille because I really needed a basic looking belt to suit pretty much any layered outfit.

You'd be surprised at how many wardrobe staples I lack that every girl SHOULD have :P







You can find the belt I'm wearing in the photo above here!











I like how the headband sits nicely on my head without feeling too constricting!! I have an obsession with wearing headbands all the time and too many of them give me a head ache because of their "teeth" gripping onto my scalp too tightly. (if you know what I mean)



So I'm probably gonna wear this type out more often... but don't say I act cute ok!!!

Even though it is really act cute.































Oh oh and they come in all sorts of colours too, my other favourite piece is this sky blue one with white hearts on it!!!

Sooo cute! Makes me feel like erm.... um... some sort of 1950's beach girl LOL. Idk what sort of girl in the 1950's would wear a wired headband on her head paired with denim to the beach, but just sayin.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.



TheClosetVille
has much more than just headbands and belts to offer, they have costume jewelry, dainty dresses, trendy tops and much more, so clickity click this link to check em out now!!!


Remember to join their mailing list for an instant 10% off, and happy shopping!!

Oh yes and before I forget to mention - they have a gorgeous and easy-to-navigate pinkish web layout that I'm sure you girls will adore. Web interface and product accessibility is SO important to me when it comes to online shopping.


.
.
.
.
.
.




P.S - Next post is Valentine's Day post!!!


Can't wait to blog about it soon coz there are awesome pics :D ♥


xoxo,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment